Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Michael's Birthday!






We had a fun evening at Sports Connections for Michael's birthday! I got some fun pictures and he was absolutely adorable! 
HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!











The second picture I think is sooo funny! So, as you can see my dad and Spencer are sitting in those chairs. Above them is a big screen. The whole thing is meant for you to feel like you are on an actual ride. They chose a roller coaster ride. The chairs they were in of course were bouncing all over the place and the sound was really loud! Now you understand Andrew's scared or "what in the world is happening" face! :D It was pretty hilarious I must say!

1 comment:

Christie said...

I remember when my niece, Syd turned 3 in Jan.! It was so cute! All day she was holding up 3 fingers representing who old she now was. :) I'm glad Michael had a great birthday!
~Christie Gifford~