Katy Johnson & I being secret...people! Haha. I don't really know! :) It just looked cool!

Alisha napping with her camo visor over her eyes.

Here's where I took my two long naps!
A lot has happened in a short amount of time, so I decided the easiest way to cover it all would be to go backwards...this should be fun! :)
The most recent event has been Girls Camp!
The theme this year was BE ALL THAT YOU CAN BE!
It was Alisha's first year and my fifth (YCL 1st year). I had a blast being in charge of 5 girls, one of them being my sister! This year was planned very well and I am so proud of all my church leaders that put time and effort into it!
One of the things I really liked was that before each prayer Sister Aeschbacher would ask if there was anything specific we needed to pray for. It really made me pay closer attention to the prayers and reaffirmed that we all new we were praying to our Father in Heaven!
I had a great experience over all. The testimony meeting was great as well and I loved the whole tree of life example...very well thought out.
I had fun putting together the official girls camp slideshow with my friend Gillian! There were some pretty fantastic pictures! ;)
It was sad saying goodbye to new friends, but I think everyone was ready for a warm shower and a nice long nap! I can tell you that I enjoyed my naps! I got home, took a 3 hour nap, awoke for maybe an hour to watch the opening olympic ceremonies...didn't make it through that, so I ended up sleeping another 3 to 4ish hours. It was funny because my whole family was watching the ceremony and when I woke up they were like, "Good morning, its midnight!" I stood up and said, "Im going to bed." :) Soooo, I went to bed around 12:30am and woke up at 11am.
Whew, Im getting tired just writing all this!
Kristine





1 comment:
That blanket sure looks comfy! And what in the world is on Alisha's face? Camouflage??? Are ya kiddin' me!? I hope she knows that we can still see her! lol. I love girls camp! I am so glad that you had a grand experience there and made new friends! New friends are my favorite! ;) love ya kristine!
~Christie Gifford~
Post a Comment