Monday, August 11, 2008

Trying This Out.


Hey everyone!
Well, Im usually really good with these kinds of things...at first, but then it all goes downhill. My reasons being I don't get on, too busy, or just don't feel like it.     (My family minus little Andrew-he's taking a nap- and plus Elder Sharp)
So, now Im going to try a little bit harder.
I thought it would be fun to give some of you a little look into my life. 
I am the oldest of nine children and it can get pretty crazy sometimes, but its fun. I will share funny stories and the things that I am up to. 
At this point in my life things are crazyyyy! Im getting ready for the ACT, finishing up high school, and going to social events with my friends (my favorite)! 
Oh, did I mention every child in my house is home schooled. Yup. We are...haha!
Anyways, enough about that. 
I'll finish this up with a low down about my family.
My Dad-He's a funny guy.
My Mom- She's a busy, busy lady!
Me- Just turned 17 and is loving life!
Brooks- 14. An interesting fellow. Very smart.
Alisha- 12. My mini-me. Crazy (in a good way) and is very mature.
Angela- 10. Makes me laugh and has the best facial expressions!
Julianna- 8. Knows how to take care of herself. She ALWAYS has her room clean!
Spencer-6. A spunky little guy. He's a sweetie at heart.
Katie-4. Adorable! Has the cutest smile and knows it...
Michael-2. The cutest thing ever! He's going to be our sports boy!
Andrew-0. Has the cutest little giggle ever!
Rosie- Cat #1
Emily- Cat #2
Lexi- Dog #1
Brownie- Dog #2

Yes, there is the family! :)
I'll be writing soon!

Kristine

3 comments:

Bryce said...

There's my girl! :)

andrew said...

Ooh, can't wait for this one!

*grabs popcorn and waits*

Haha, hope your doing great too Kristine :]

Christie said...

Quite the responsibility being the oldest of all those kids! I'm sure they all think you're just the greatest! :)
~Christie Gifford~