
Hahaha! Have I got a cute story!
Yesterday was my parents 18 anniversary, so of course they got the night off. At home the kids wanted to get a movie (The Spiderwick Chronicles). So, of course no one wanted to stay home while I would quickly take Alisha to Target. *sigh*
Around 8:30ish we got everyone in the fifteen passenger and headed off to the Target! (Exciting huh?)
I dropped Alisha and Brooks off and parked near the doors. After the first 5 minutes everyone in the car started to get restless (including me). It was then that Spencer came up to the front of the car and says, "Call them and tell them to hurry up and get out here!" I told him they didn't have a cell phone. Then he replies, "Then call the Target and have them announce on the speakers for them to come out....Wouldn't that freak them out?!" :)
I just laughed.
It amazes me what little kids come up with!
To finish up my story, we got home and made my parents a card, then watched the movie.
It was a good night!





4 comments:
Haha, I've totally wanted to do this about a million times whenever I'm running errands with my mom. We'll always be done(or so I think) when she announces that she has to run into some store for a couple seconds to grab milk or something.
I usually end up waiting in the car for a good half hour. Uncool. Needless to say, I don't run errands with my mom unless I absolutely have to ;]
Yeah, thats totally happened to me also. "Ill just be a second..." which really means a million hours! Haha! It's all good though!
Thanks for your comments Andrew!
Defiantly one of those "Been there, done that" for me too! LOL!! :)
~Christie Gifford~
Post a Comment